Forest River RiverStone Dealer5th Wheel (3)
RiverStone RVs For Sale - New & UsedWe offer New & Used RiverStone RVs and can provide delivery anywhere in North America. As you can see we offer a wide selection of RVs and RiverStone is one of the quality brands we carry. RiverStone is manufactured by Forest River and offers excellent quality, as do the other brands we carry. Please ask our experienced sales people about a Forest River RiverStone RV today. If you don't find the model you are looking for or one with the features you prefer in our inventory, please use our custom build option on our website. You may also speak with a salesperson to order the RV that meets all of your needs.
Michigan RiverStone RV DealerAs Grand Rapids' largest dealership and one of the largest dealers in the state, we offer a wide range of RiverStone RVs. Let us be your Michigan Forest River RiverStone dealer and get a great deal today.
RiverStone RV Inventory (2)
RiverStone RV Floor Plans
Manufacturer: Forest River RV2017 Models (3)
RiverStone RV Options/Packages
Max Graphics Package with Painted Caps
Interior Standards Package
60" LED TV with Premium Sound Bar and DVD Player/Stereo, Induction Instant Heat Cooktop, Corian Solid Surface Countertop in Kitchen, Large Stainless Steel Kitchen Sinks with Residential Faucet, 20 cu ft French Door Refrigerator with 1000 Watt Inverter, Residential Soft Close Drawer Guides, Continuous Hot Water System, Beau Flor Wood Plank Vinyl Flooring, 32" LED TV in Bedroom, Convection Microwave, Porcelain Toilet with Foot Flush, Central Vac System, 40K BTU Furnace, Serta Bellagio King 72x80 Mattress, Shaw Stain Resistant Carpet, Day/Night Roller Shades Throughout
Exterior Standards Package
H Rated Tires with Aluminum Rims, Hydraulic Slide-Outs, Automatic 6-Point Hydraulic Level Up System, Electric A&E Awning with LED Lights, Side Turning Lights, Dexter EZ Flex Suspension System with Bronze Bushings and Greased Zerks, 50 AMP Power Cord Reel, (2) 15K BTU HP Quiet Cool A/C's, 8000 lb Dexter EZ Lube Axles, 32x78" Entry Door w/ Friction Hinge, Dual Pane Frameless Windows, Full Docking Station, (2) Slide Out Trays for Batteries, Two Tone Painted Front Cap, Painted Rear Fiberglass Cap, 3" Exterior Walls with High Gloss Full Gel Coat Exterior
Splendid "Astral" Stackable Washer and Dryer
Stainless Dishwasher in Kitchen
Fireplace in Bedroom
110V Refrigerator in Front Closet
12V Heated Holding Tanks
3rd A/C (15K BTU) with Energy Management System
Heat Pump on Main Air Conditioner
LP Generator Prep Only
5.5 Onan Marquis Gold LP Generator w/ Gen Prep
Trail Air 21K Hitch
Wireless Rear Camera System
(3) Slide Room Awning Toppers with Metal Weather Shields
13 cu ft Side by Side Gas/Electric Refrigerator with Wood Fronts
Tile Style Pattern Beauflor
3 Sealed Burner gas Cooktop with Glass Cover IPO Induction Cooktop
110V Ceiling Fan with Light Kit
Residential Style Gas Oven IPO Cabinet
2 Folding Chairs
Power Theater Seating IPO Recliners
Queen Bed Suite IPO King Bed Suite
Carbon Monoxide Detector
CSA Seal & Construction
- Two Dometic Penguin II High-Capacity Low-Profile 15,000BTU Quite Zone A/C's - Standard with optional 3rd A/C prep. Controlled by Comfort Control Center II
- Girard's GSWH-2 On-Demand Tankless Water Heater - Endless hot water, controlled by the New Digital User Control Panel
- True Induction RV Two Burner Cooktop - Cooks faster and minimizes the presence of hot surfaces
- Whirlpool Model YWMH76719CS Convection Oven / Microwave with Vent Fan - Cooks faster with energy savings. Less time in the kitchen.
- Whirlpool Model WRF540CWBM 20 Cubic Foot Residential Refrigerator - More food storage and complete with an inverter for power outages.
- Jensen 55″ LED RV TV - Designed especially for the RV Industry to handle the travels of the road.
- Jensen JWM990 Theater-Style Stereo with Bluetooth Streaming Audio - Featuring all-digital connectivity eliminating inherent application challenges.
- Bose® Solo 15 TV Sound System - Whispered dialogue, subtle sound effects, mood music. Clearly a better sound.
- Curved "Amish hand-made" Cabinets - Hand crafted European Beech cabinets throughout.
- La-Z-Boy Furniture - Residential furniture for more comfort and better quality.
- Dyson V6 Hygiene Cord-less Vacuum - Most powerful cordless vacuum with lifetime washable filter.
- Mini-PSC Power Control System with Monitor Panel - The Mini-PCS monitors the total AC current of an RV and prevents circuit breaker tripping by momentarily shedding up to four loads.
- Surge Guard RV Power Protection Model 34560 120/240V 50 Amp 3850 joules - Protects RV from faulty park power with automatic reset on power restoration.
- 30" X 60" One Piece Fiberglass Shower with Seat - More residential features that the standard RV shower. (38TS)
- Bellagio at Home Mattress Collection by Serta 76" x 80" Exclusive to Forest River - Residential size king bed experience the same luxurious comfort and support once reserved exclusively for guests of the Bellagio
- 110v Outlets on Both Sides of Bed - Great for cell phones, alarm clocks or CPAP machines.
- Jensen 32" LED RV TV in Bedroom - Designed especially for the RV Industry to handle the travels of the road.
- Cedar Cabinets in Closet - Great for shoe storage and clothing, while providing that pleasant cedar aroma.
- Washer & Dryer Prep - Designed for either the all in one or two piece washer and dryer sets.
- 101″ Wide Body Styling
- 16″ on center or less all aluminum superstructure with glued and screwed technology, for more flexibility to handle the road.
- 3-1/4″ sidewalls for better insulation, even in the slide rooms.
- Wool-glass, residential style, insulation with foam core insulation board, featuring a dual vapor barrier, to give you an incredible R-16 insulation value in the side walls, including the slide rooms. The roof and flooring touts a R-38 insulation value. All designed for full time living throughout the country.
- Thermo pane windows are standard on this coach. Insulated windows helps maintain interior temperatures.
- True Gel-Coat fiberglass exterior. Thicker and glossier finish than the rest. Better insulation value and easier maintenance.
- Straight roof line, more interior head room throughout the coach.
- Walkable roof with 3/8" decking. Making it easier to maintain.
- Wrap over roof for better water run off. No ugly seams on top.
- DiFlex II TPO Roofing is a new non-fleece backed TPO membrane from Dicor, the RV Roofing Experts. Unlike standard TPO, DiFlex II is extremely flexible and is as supple as most EPDM. It easily conforms to most RV roofing surfaces for a snug tight fit. DiFlex II is embossed with a light pebble pattern to dull harsh reflections and provide a classic look.
- LED exterior lighting, hitch to bumper.
- Large front storage area with large door with shocks and slam latches.
- Battery compartment with two slide trays, ease of maintaining batteries, designed to hold 4 - 12volt batteries.
- Large underbelly storage with large swing out insulated door.
- 6 point electric over hydraulic leveling system. No more messing with boards under the tires, levels and guess work. Faster set up time.
- Docking Station is heated, with radiant heat, to keep connections warm during those cold winter months. Centrally located here are your valve handles for your three holding tanks, outside shower, cable tv / satellite connections, black tank flush kit and winterization feature. On the top shelf is located for convenience is your Dexter reservoir for your electric over hydraulic disc brakes, hydraulic pump & reservoir for your slide rooms and auto leveling system and the WFCO 1000watt Pure Sine Wa
- Holding tanks are 83 gallon fresh, 40 gallon black, 40 gallon bath grey and 40 gallon galley grey. All holding tanks have heat 12volt heat pads.
- Girard's GSWH-2 On-Demand Tankless Water Heater with "State of the Art" Electronics and Components. New Digital User Control Panel for ease of use.
- Airxcel SF-42Q by Suburban 42,000btu lp gas furnace.
- Waste Master waste management system. No more messy sewer hoses to deal with. Always connect to the fifth wheel.
- TRC 50amp Shoreline Reel, RL54330LM, for ease of disconnecting and getting ready for travel. No heavy power cord to deal with.
- Furrion Digital Wireless Observation System. Helps take out some of the guess work when backing into your camp site.
- Spare tire and rack. Rack is designed to get to your spare with ease.
- 8000 lb Dexter EZ Lube axles with disc brakes to better handle what the road will throw at you. Stopping just became a breeze with the disc brakes.
- Goodyear 17.5″ tires 215/75R 17.5 H-rated 16-ply tires.
- Main awning is 18ft in length with LED awning lights and aluminum shield.
- Extra Large basement storage with rubber matting on the floor. Helps keeps in place and wears better from extreme use.
- Dual 40 gallon LP bottles
- LP Quick Disconnect, ideal for cooking.
- Lippert Quad-step Alumi-Tread 8″ Step. Lighter and easier to handle.
- Step light to illuminate the darkness for late night entries.
- 32″ Entry door with keyless entry access.